Thursday, June 5, 2014

A New Beginning

Hi friends and faithful readers!

Sometimes a person just needs to make a change.  It might be a new hair color, a new paint color, or even a new address.  It's awesome to Bloom Where You're Planted, but sometimes you need a new pot or garden in which to grow.
 
To that end, I'm starting a new blog.  It's something I've been mulling over for a while now, and I'm finally ready to take the plunge.  While I strongly considered just sprucing up this one and adding to it, I felt like it was just time for a change.  While some of the topics will be the same, I want to go in a new direction.

I expect it will go live in the next few days - maybe even tomorrow - when I finally hit "publish" on my first post.  It's oddly nerve-wracking!

I appreciate your loyalty over the past few years in reading my (sometime sporadic) posts.  Thank you!  I hope you'll join me at my new place: http://www.laurabaggett.com.  Snazzy, huh?  :)  If you go there now, you won't see much of anything, but I wanted to let you know it was coming.  I will plan to put links to the first few posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin