Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Questions than Answers

Apparently, God is trying to teach me how to be an intercessor.  In fact, you might not want to stand too close to me or be my friend at all.  Over the past several years, I have been brought to my knees on behalf of several friends dealing with tremendous tragedies and burdens.  One friend lost her 5-year-old daughter to a brain tumor no one even knew existed.  Two friends are currently fighting to keep custody of children whom they have adopted into their homes and loved as their very own - providing homes infinitely superior to those from which the children have come.  Another friend has just lost her second pregnancy and is facing the realization that genetic factors may prevent them from ever birthing another child, all while dealing with multiple health issues in their one beautiful daughter.

There's just so much I don't understand.

If you are going through a tough situation that just doesn't make sense, or if you are in the midst of praying for someone like that, I would encourage you to read this post.  It did my heart a lot of good, and I hope it will minister to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin