Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weekend Links


It's that time again!  I read so many great things around the web this week.  Here are some highlights:

Cleaning the bathroom like a pro  (Oh, how I need to put this into practice!)

Fun kitchen printables (Ha!)

Meal Planning using Google Calendars (I think I'm going to try a variation of this.  If it works well, I'll let you know.)

Press-and-Seal Fridge Shelves (Genius!)

Washing your face with oil (I did this a few years ago and loved the results.  Not sure why I ever stopped.  I'm going to start again.)

7 Ways to Adore Your Husband

7 Lies About Homeschoolers (Hilarious!  And true.)

7 Ways to Practice Imperfect Hospitality

To the mother with only one child  (Not what you're thinking.  Great post.)

Sometimes the only way to read our kids is by braille.  (I LOVE The Gypsy Mama.  She hits another home run with this one.)

So what did you discover online this past week?



This post is linked up to one or more of the following blog parties.  Check them out! Monday: Menu Plan Monday on I'm an Organizing Junkie Wednesday: Works for Me Wednesday at We are THAT Family Friday: 5 Minute Friday at The Gypsy Mama, Company Girl Coffee at Home Sanctuary Other days: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin